Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Day9

Back to strength today. Having a single good meal last night and a good nights sleep Has me feeling strong again. 
My cycle ride to and from work was much faster than yesterday and I felt good all day.

I did well on nutrition and got a good work out in today. Tired now so here are todays picture.


3 comments:

Rob said...

Stu,

Wow, you are doing awesome!!!
You can really tell a difference in your photos.
I’m still trying to tweak my nutrition too; I’ve found I had to add more calories also.
I’m also planning on having a cheat meal every 12 or 13 days.
Keep up the great work and I’ll be keeping up with you.
Peace

Stu said...

Rob, Thanks mate. I think i will take picks of all of my food tomorrow. Its been pretty much the same for the last 10 days. Trying to know if its the right amount is fairly difficult but when i cycle home, by the time i get to the door i usually have the shakes so i think more carbs are required.
Its good to know somebody is working at pretty much the same plan as me. thanks.
Stu.

Michael said...

Stu, nice progress in the first 2 weeks. You can see the difference in your pictures!