Hi all,
Its early days and im still finding out just how this cardio and weight training is effecting my body fat percentage. Having not dieted this way before means that I dont have a full referance of what should be happening. Last year I lost 45lbs but In the first week of January I had lost 7 lbs. I now Know that this would have been a fair amount of body water but I was suprised this morning to see that I hadnt lost any weight. Im not woried about this because my goal here isnt to loose weight but instead loose body fat and increase muscle, nontheless its still seems strange. I am very positive about how things are going and I feel strong.
Today I impressed myself with two sets of 12 dipps. This is an exercise that im not fond of
but if I can start to get a good numbers in then its one that I will be working on. I still am unable to do a single wide arm pull up but I will be
working on this over the comming weeks.
My diet today has been lots of protein and a fantastic vegatable soup which
I knocked up last night.
Two birdseye chillies means that no body else in the house will be eating any.
I think im going to go and get another workout in, or atleast a couple of sets of dips and some squats.
Its early days and im still finding out just how this cardio and weight training is effecting my body fat percentage. Having not dieted this way before means that I dont have a full referance of what should be happening. Last year I lost 45lbs but In the first week of January I had lost 7 lbs. I now Know that this would have been a fair amount of body water but I was suprised this morning to see that I hadnt lost any weight. Im not woried about this because my goal here isnt to loose weight but instead loose body fat and increase muscle, nontheless its still seems strange. I am very positive about how things are going and I feel strong.
Today I impressed myself with two sets of 12 dipps. This is an exercise that im not fond of
but if I can start to get a good numbers in then its one that I will be working on. I still am unable to do a single wide arm pull up but I will be
working on this over the comming weeks.
My diet today has been lots of protein and a fantastic vegatable soup which
I knocked up last night.
Two birdseye chillies means that no body else in the house will be eating any.
I think im going to go and get another workout in, or atleast a couple of sets of dips and some squats.
Looking forward to the days ahead.
take care.
Stu.

No comments:
Post a Comment