So day one has arrived and im ready for a big reduction in body fat. I shall be posting my pictures each day so that my change in shape from 20% to 10% body fat can be seen. Today was front, side and back but in future I will be posting front only with Day1 situated next to the current days photo.
Without doubt my inspiration for this photo log and fat loss journey is Adam Waters and his fellow shredders who are also documenting there fat loss through photos.
I really dont know where I am going to end up with this but my intention is to achive this loss within the first 100 days of 2008. I hope that the photos will give me the kind of boost that I require to keep me going. Im hoping to be able to see a week on week change within my body that will spur to the 10% mark.
Thank you to Adam and all the other dedicated shredders.
Stu.

No comments:
Post a Comment