Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Day8

Hi all,

Its been a funny day today, I had a bit of a body crash this afternoon, Not much of one but I felt that I needed some extra calories. My symptoms were - Tiredness, Slightly low, slight headache and Inability to concentrate fully. Ive taken it easy and had a good evening meal which has made me feel loads better. Unfortunately i had to cycle home (7miles) which really took it out of me but I havent done too many weights tonight. A good nights sleep is in order.

I think that because this is the start of my second week im still trying to get my nutrition right. The last thing I want is to drag my calories too low and start burning muscle instead of the fat. Hopefully I shall have my nutrition sorted in the next couple of days.

Below is day1 - day8 pic.

Stu.

No comments: