Friday, 4 January 2008

Day4

My arms dont hurt today,

Im just having trouble lifting them to type.

I had my first reward meal today, Mexican. It was brilliant. Although my blog suggests that im only on day4, I have actually been eating clean since 27th Dec. After Christmas I felt I needed to detox a little before getting into the fat burning routine.

One thing that im not sure about is if I have had a reward meal and dont feel hungry for the rest of the day, then should I still try to get my 6 meals in or should I let it go for the rest of the day?

Having had a good meal ment that lifting my dumbells felt much easier and I managed 12 dips straight off when I had only managed 6 previously.

All in All after 4 days im feeling good and im very glad im doing this.

Take it easy,

Stu.

No comments: