Thursday, 3 January 2008

Day3

My legs hurt.

but it feels good.

The muscle pain began today but wasn't to bad until this evening when I picked up the weights again. I think tomorrow will be the killer but in the scheme of things its a small price to pay.

I haven't had nearly enough protein today so ill have a shake shortly. Last year I lost 45lbs but did it through simple dieting and eating healthier foods. To be honest I wasn't bothered whether the weight that I was loosing was through LBM or fat and I think I probably lost more muscle than I needed to. Using this diet "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" I'm hoping to maintain as much muscle as possible. For the first time I really don't care what my weight is and simply what my body fat percentage is. I found this a difficult concept but I'm getting the hang of it now.

Take care,

Stu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stu ... Just dropped by to check out your blog. Well done with your weight loss so far ... heres to a greaT 2008. Rod

Stu said...

Thanks for dropping by Rod, I feel really positive about the year. Its early days at the moment and there seems to be lots of pain but no gain but im looking forward to week four when I can really see some changes.

Thanks

Stu.