Monday, 7 January 2008

Day7

Hello everybody,

Managed to get my 1 hour cardio in again and it was great, Unfortunately Ive found a problem with my diet and that is that im not getting enough carbs earlier in the day and so by the time i get onto my bike, im finding my self without energy. I then find myself eating the rest of my daily carbs in my last meal which means that im not tapering my carbs. So as i have found this is a problem I shall be fixing it by adding a small potato to each of my early meals tomorrow.

I measured my BFI today and wow what a shock ive dropped 4% in the first week. Obviously this isnt true and although when i measured my self 1 hour later i had gone up a bit the reading was still way down on last week. 
I will try again later in the week but i think that im probably more like 18 to 19%.

Below are todays photos, I still cant see a difference in them but when im training, i can definitely see a difference in my fat levels, I cant say for sure but I think its going the right way.

See you tomorrow.

Stu.

No comments: