Good nutrition, good cardio, good lifting.
Yesterday I saw a change in my photos for the first time. Also I can feel a differance in my own body fat. This is not a scientific
measurable but you know when you can feel the differance.
I was able to use a 60kg barbell for 15 minutes today so I made good use and did three sets of 12 reps. My legs went wobley but it was great. I hope to be able to increase the weight in the near future.
My shoulder is still painfull but although I should rest it further, I dont want to loose my routine. I will continue to take it easy on this shoulder.
21 days into my diet and im still putting on weight. is this right???
Day 21 pics below.
Take it easy, not too easy.

1 comment:
Stu,
I can see a major difference in your pics. I'm still making changes here and there too...it will probably be like that for a while. As long as we are changing in the right direction, that's what matters right? Have a great week.
Peace
Rob
Post a Comment