Thursday, 10 January 2008

Day10

Ive got to say that im happy to have got to day ten and im pleased with the effort ive put into this shred. I have a lot of respect for the other shredders who have been going at this for a lot longer and I can see that the dedication required to fulfill Cardio, Nutrition, Weights, Photos and Blogging is tremendous. You really have to live this shredding business to achieve great results. Well done to all of you.

As for me Ive started to wain a little but mainly because at the end of each day I dont see that ive managed to achieve a daily difference. That said I look at what ive done each day and I see 1 hour of cardio a fixed nutrition plan, and aching muscles. Perhaps im expecting too much too soon. 

My biggest stumbling block is a mental one. Because I dieted all of last year successfully I was incredibly tied up with loosing physical weight. In the last 10 days ive put on weight which is totally against my previous experience. If I think about it properly then small weight gains is perhaps what I expected and this is down to muscle gains. What I have to do is have utter faith in what i am doing and see in two or three weeks time that I have had a significant fat loss, in the region of 2 - 3 % would be great and will keep me on track for the following 70 ish days.

A real positive is the slack around my waist when i put my trousers on today.

here are todays pics.....

Be Lucky.

No comments: