Today I had my weigh in which was great news. I was only down 1.4Kg but my BF was down by 3.2%. This means ive lost fat and put on muscle. This has given me a really big push and I shall be going at this with all my strength. Tonight I had a good workout which wasnt as rushed as it usually is. I very nearly managed 5 wide arm pull ups which is 4 more than i could achieve 10 days ago. It would be great to do a set of 10 of these and I will be able to do this in the next 3 weeks.
Below are todays pictures and below that are pics of my meals today.
Take care.

Breakfast is the same for me every morning.
coffee.
branflake + skimed milk

Meals 2, 4 and 5 are large salad with chicken or tuna or crab meat.
I use soya sause for the dressing and cook chicken in curry or chilli powder.

Meals 3 and 6 are protein shakes.
No pics of this.

3 comments:
Stu,
That's great news!!!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Peace
Thanks Rob,
I have a question, Do you think you will try and join the shredder sphere if they are allowing new members? Adam said that he would be considering people who had been blogging for about a month. Maybe there will be more news when he gets a few quiet minutes out of the gym.
Stu,
I would love to join the shredder sphere...maybe you could contact Adam for us and see what he says:)
Peace
Post a Comment