It really doesnt feel like 22 days in. Its a good job there are a whole
load more days to go because I want to see some big changes and that is
going to take some time.
A good day today for cardio weights and nutrition. One thing I have
changed this week is my breakfast, I have swaped from kellogs bran
flakes to oats. This seems ok and means that i have a warm breakfast
before getting out on my bike.
My shoulder is on the mend and I did three sets of 12 dips tonight.
Last week I went off the rails one night and ate a load of chocolate. I obviously dont want this
to happen again and so on a few occasions I have had a few handfulls of cerial just to get me past the hunger. this has worked well and it is better to have a few extra cals of cerial rather than
hundreds of calories of chocolate.
Below are day22 photos.
Take it easy, not too easy...

No comments:
Post a Comment