Sunday, 6 January 2008

Day6

Hello,

Another good day on nutrition today, Ive eaten all but one portion of my tasty soup and so that will be for tea tomorrow night. Two salads with chicken are prepped and in the fridge which will be meals for 2 and 4 and a protein shake in between. 

Ive also had a good workout with a cycle ride earlier in the day and I finally managed to do proper dumbbell lunges for the first time. I think i have the hang of them and the pain in my legs must be a sure sign.

Things of temptation today have been biscuits, muffins and some Christmas cake. Ive passed on all of them.

My in laws have decided that they will be going on a diet from tomorrow and were asking questions about what I was eating. I wasnt sure that I should give them the details of my current diet and exercise regime. Instead the system that I used last year of eating smaller portions of better foods and increase exercise sounded the best idea.

Below are day6 photos, Im not sure if there is alot of difference to be seen yet but Im still on the program full hartedly.

Feel the burn, its great.
Stu.

No comments: